10. You have three pairs of boots lined up at your door ready to use at the first drop in temperature.
9. Your friends go out on daily searches for piles of leaves.
8. You have one pumpkin spice latte with a pumpkin muffin before heading to a dinner of pumpkin soup and pumpkin pie, all washed down with a pumpkin beer with a cinnamon sugar rim.
7. You just bought eight scarves.
6. Sundays are saved for watching football and tending to your fantasy team instead of going to the library.
5. Your dorm room returns to a livable temperature instead of being stiflingly hot.
4. You have been planning your Halloween outfit for months. No one else was planning to dress up like Miley Cyrus, were they?
3. You have already checked your first exam dates with the premiere dates of your favorite shows to make sure you don’t have to fall too far behind.
2. You have Instagrammed a picture of a ‘flatte’ — fall latte — from any major coffee establishment.
1. You are enjoying the last of this warm autumn buzz by the Ellipse.