1. What is your favorite kind of cereal?
Lucky charms obvi, because leprechauns have red hair and are therefore BO$$es.
2. What will you be for Halloween this year?
Macklemore because we both have great coifs.
3. If you were directing a movie, who would you cast as your leading man and woman?
Man—Ryan Gosling for obvious reasons and woman— Sandra Bullock because she kicks butt.
4. Which famous person would you eat lunch with?
Morgan Freeman because it would be insane to listen to the voice of God in person and meet Nelson Mandela at the same time.
5. What’s your favorite spot on campus?
Oreo beach because grass is my favorite type of vegetation and I love to go tanning AKA get sunburnt. #gingerprobs
6. What is the first memory you have?
I was four, I think, and it was my first playdate. My “friend” refused to play catch and instead wanted to play trains and I got super angry and beat him up. Then my mom came running upstairs and put me in timeout for like two hours. Only fight I’ve ever been in. 1-0 record. Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh.
7. What was the highlight of fall break?
Going to San Diego and learning about immigration reform and injustice at the border.
8. Who were the weirdest people on your break trip?
Chicago girls and their horses.
9. Favorite moment at Villanova thus far?
Field Hockey manager—no. Getting altitude sickness in Peru—no. Getting hit by a burrito that was thrown out of a car while walking down Lancaster Ave…umm nope. Wow, this is a tough one! So many awesome experiences but I would say break trips and storming the court during the Syracuse game last year tie for the best moments.
10. If you were home on a rainy Sunday afternoon, what movie would you want to see on television?
“Les Miserables” because it just encapsulates every aspect of the human spirit.