1. What’s at the top of your Christmas list this year?
One of those Camelbak backpacks.
2. What movie would you like to see a sequel for?
Zoolander, duh. That would be a great sequel.
3. If you lived the life of a Disney character, whose would you want it to be?
Ariel. You’re a mermaid, you can swim, breathe underwater, time of your life right there. So many friends! And a prince!
4. What movie always makes you cry?
I wish I had feelings… I’d say “The Notebook.” But everyone cries at “The Notebook.”
5. If there was a competition in the Olympics where you would be guaranteed to win gold, what would it be?
I would excel at racecar driving.
6. If you could buy one item to complete your dorm room, what would it be?
A hammock going from one side of the room to the other. I’d climb in it all the time.
7. What’s the furthest place you’ve ever been?
I went to Germany kind of on a whim with one of my friends from high school. We stayed in a couple houses with foreign exchange students, like a thatched roof house. It was a really good time.
8. What is something that you would refuse to do, even for a million dollars?
I wouldn’t star in a horror film. It would scare me! And I wouldn’t go on a spaceship where they go out for like four months and then four months back and they have to put you in sleep mode.
9. Do you have any superstitions?
Stop sign karma, first of all. I definitely made that up. But if you don’t stop at stop signs, when you’re not in a rush, you get stop sign karma. It really screws you over. I got in a car crash and I’ve gotten tickets from stop sign karma! Stop sign karma is far too real to ignore.
10. What the biggest difference between life at Villanova and life at home?
At home I live on a boat for a large part of the year. That and the water pressure in the shower.