1. If you could describe your experience at Villanova thus far in one word, what would it be?
2. How would you compare the pizza on the Main Line to the pizza you’re familiar with from New York City?
The pizza here is very flimsy, not cooked properly. The pizza from New York has more flavor, more cheese, more of the Italian heritage.
3. Which creature do you think is more likely to actually exist, zombies or mermaids?
Zombies. I feel like the world has so many people that we are going to run out of food eventually and everyone is going to be forced to become cannibals. And later, zombies.
4. If you could pick any place in the world to live, where would it be?
The Rocky Mountains in Colorado.
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people think that what they are saying is correct but they are actually wrong. Or when people think they know everything.
6. If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life supplied by one of Villanova’s eateries, what would it be?
The barbecue chicken pizza from Cafe Nova.
7. Name your favorite place on campus.
Definitely the field in front of Good Counsel on South during the spring.
8. If you could redo your high school prom, who would you bring?
I would take Wentworth Miller from “Prison Break.”
9. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
10. If you could wake up tomorrow and be any celebrity, who would you be?
Emma Watson. Not only is she pretty, but she has an awesome accent.