1. What is one song you cannot go a long car ride without listening to?
That’s a tough one. Since music is an essential part of my car ride, I’ve got a couple in mind, but I would have to say “Pyramids” by Frank Ocean.
2. Who is the one actor or actress, alive or dead, you would literally do anything to meet?
Leonardo DiCaprio circa 1999 would be the obvious answer, but Heath Ledger or Chris Messina would be my two runners-up.
3. What was your favorite cereal growing up?
I had about 10 favorite cereals. I’d go through periods where I wouldn’t eat any kind of cereal except for one for a good six months. Reeses Puffs was a big one, and Cookie Crisp lasted almost a year, but my staple has been Special K Original since I was 16.
4. Which is your favorite “Harry Potter” movie?
My favorite movie is definitely the fourth one. It had the most exciting plot line, it was the movie that was closest to the book and most important, it included the ever-so handsome Robert Pattinson.
5. What label would you use to classify your personal style?
I would say it’s a mix between J. Crew prepster and Urban Outfitters urban boho chic.
6. What movie do you want to win the Oscar for Best Picture?
Probably “American Hustle” for its entertainment value or “12 Years a Slave” for its cultural impact.
7. If you could be any Disney character, who would you be?
No doubt Pocahontas because she was a strong female character who ended up being the hero by saving her one true love, and John Smith was my ultimate cartoon crush. We’ll just ignore the fact that Mel Gibson was the voice of John Smith.
8. Would you rather have to write in script for the rest of your life, or only be able to text in abbreviations?
Definitely script because one of my biggest pet peeves is all of those abbreviations. Nothing grinds my gears more than having to text or tweet something that doesn’t include proper grammar. My only exception is the proper, but not overly repetitive, use of LOL.
9. What ’90’s movie can you not live without seeing at least once a year?
I need to have my annual screenings of “Titanic,” “Pretty Woman” and “A Few Good Men.”
10. What’s your guilty pleasure television show?
“The Originals,” which is the highly superior spin-off of “The Vampire Diaries.” The acting is really overdramatic, but the action scenes are so exciting.