1. Which superhero would you want to rescue you?
Oh my God, Spiderman! Because it’s Andrew Garfield. What a cutie.
2. If you founded a university, what would its mascot be?
A panda. Something cute and cuddly.
3. What is at the top of your bucket list?
There’s a lot on there. I want to go to Coachella, I want to travel all around Europe and I want to get famous for something. Even if it’s just for two seconds, like a viral video or something.
4. How do you think humans will travel in 2030?
I’ve always been a fan of the hover board, but people have been discouraging me from that idea. What if we get those flying cars and don’t have streets anymore? That would be awesome, but then again, what would you do about your hair?
5. Favorite place to people-watch?
It used to be the Ellipse by the Oreo when it was sunny and hot out. I’d get my gelato and sit on the grass.
6. Which time period, besides the present, could you see yourself living in?
The future. People always say the’’20s or the past, but I would say the future to see what sticks around and what’s coming. Like “Zenon” from Disney Channel.
7.What is your breakfast food of choice?
I don’t actually like breakfast food. But if I had to choose I’d say a bagel sandwich because you can’t go wrong with bagels.
8. What is the last song you listened to?
Probably “Cardiac Arrest” by Bad Suns.
9. What’s your favorite Girl Scout cookie?
Thin Mints. Maybe if they made Fat Mints, I’d be into them too. You’ve got to refrigerate them.
10. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I hate this question because I never had a specific dream. I’m still trying to find one, to be honest.